C3R Surgery In Gulbarga
CCL is a treatment option for patients with keratoconus, a progressive thinning of the cornea caused by an imbalance in the production of epithelial and stromal cells. Keratoconus can progress to a point where vision is impaired.
In patients with keratoconus, riboflavin may play an important role in regulating collagen production. Collagen is a type of protein that provides stiffness and strength to the cornea. Crosslinking collagen fibers can reduce the amount of distortion in the cornea and improve its ability to focus light.
If you are interested in learning more about CCL or if you are considering this treatment as an option for your eyes, please contact our office in Gulbarga. We would be happy to discuss your options with you and answer any questions that you may have.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
In a typical corneal collagen crosslinking procedure, the patient is anesthetized with general anesthesia and the eyelids are lowered over the eyes. A small amount of riboflavin is instilled into the lower part of the eye to help catalyze the crosslinking process.
The riboflavin is allowed to work for about 10 minutes, and then the eyelids are carefully elevated to allow the cornea to dry out. A small bandage is placed over the cornea and secured in place with medical adhesive.
In order to achieve the best possible results, patients are advised to refrain from any activities that require close attention to their eyes for at least 2 weeks following surgery.
C3R Surgery Cost In Gulbarga
The cost of C3R surgery in Gulbarga can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Gulbarga varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Gulbarga
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Gulbarga, including MantraCare Gulbarga, Eye Clinic Gulbarga, Eye Center Gulbarga, and Eye Mantra Gulbarga. EyeMantra is one of Gulbarga’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Gulbarga are accessible from the following areas :
- Ring Road
- Sedam Road
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Nagar
- Khaja Colony
- Shahbad Road
- Biddapur Colony
- Jewargi Road
- CIB Colony
- Gunj Colony
- Gobbur B
- Kailash Nagar
- Visvesvaraya Nagar
- MSK Mill Road
- Hagarga road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Pragati Colony
- Noor Bagh
- Shivaji Nagar
- Misbaha Colony
- Yadulla Colony
- Vidya Nagar
- Shahbaz Colony
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Santosh Colony
- GDA Layout
- Raghavendra Colony
- Akkamahadevi Colony
- New Jewargi Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Gulbarga
Happy Patients from Gulbarga after C3R Surgery
“The procedure is quick and painless. I have had no complications or issues since surgery. The staff is always there for me to answer any questions or concerns. They have been very accommodating and helpful.”
– Rishi (Gulbarga)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Gulbarga offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Gulbarga, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Gulbarga. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.