Advanced Fissure treatment in Gulbarga
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Gulbarga
If you are experiencing continuous pain in your rectum or anus, and you have a physician’s diagnosis of a fissure, then you may be wondering if there is a surgical procedure that can be done to treat the condition. A fissure is a tear in the wall of the rectum or anus. When this occurs, bacteria can enter the body through the tear and cause an infection. Surgery is the most common treatment for fissures. Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Gulbarga are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Gulbarga
|Open Fissure Surgery in Gulbarga||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Gulbarga||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Gulbarga||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Gulbarga||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Gulbarga
MantraCare is one of Gulbarga’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gulbarga are accessible from the following areas:
- Ring Road
- Sedam Road
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Nagar
- Khaja Colony
- Shahbad Road
- Biddapur Colony
- Jewargi Road
- CIB Colony
- Gunj Colony
- Gobbur B
- Kailash Nagar
- Visvesvaraya Nagar
- MSK Mill Road
- Hagarga road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Pragati Colony
- Noor Bagh
- Shivaji Nagar
- Misbaha Colony
- Yadulla Colony
- Vidya Nagar
- Shahbaz Colony
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Santosh Colony
- GDA Layout
- Raghavendra Colony
- Akkamahadevi Colony
- New Jewargi Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Gulbarga
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had the most unfortunate incident one night where I was feeling the pain of my fissure too much and couldn’t sleep. My doctor recommended Mantra Care clinic in Gulbarga that did wonders for me and all my problems with my fissure, so I would recommend it to anyone who needs help.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Gulbarga, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Gulbarga starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Gulbarga also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gulbarga to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Gulbarga offers highly safe procedures.