Advanced Fistula treatment in Gulbarga
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Gulbarga at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Gulbarga
If you are looking for a quality and affordable fistula surgery treatment in Gulbarga, look no further than our team at the Mantra Care Hospital. We offer an extensive range of surgical options that can help you resolve your fistula problem. Our surgeons are experts in their field, and they will use the latest technology and techniques to help you restore your life. Contact us today to learn more about our fistula surgery treatment in Gulbarga.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Gulbarga
|Fistulotomy in Gulbarga||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Gulbarga||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Gulbarga||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Gulbarga||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Gulbarga||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Gulbarga||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Gulbarga||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Gulbarga||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Gulbarga||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Gulbarga
MantraCare is one of Gulbarga’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gulbarga are accessible from the following areas:
- Ring Road
- Sedam Road
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Nagar
- Khaja Colony
- Shahbad Road
- Biddapur Colony
- Jewargi Road
- CIB Colony
- Gunj Colony
- Gobbur B
- Kailash Nagar
- Visvesvaraya Nagar
- MSK Mill Road
- Hagarga road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Pragati Colony
- Noor Bagh
- Shivaji Nagar
- Misbaha Colony
- Yadulla Colony
- Vidya Nagar
- Shahbaz Colony
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Santosh Colony
- GDA Layout
- Raghavendra Colony
- Akkamahadevi Colony
- New Jewargi Road
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Gulbarga
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I sent my daughter to Mantra Care for fistula surgery and I was so impressed by the quality of work. It’s been more than a year since her surgery and she has not had any complications or infections. Her recovery was swift and she has not needed any pain medication.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Gulbarga, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Gulbarga starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Gulbarga also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gulbarga to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Gulbarga offers highly safe procedures.