Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Guntur
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Guntur
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Guntur at Mantracare, then you have come to the right place. Our team of expert physicians and nurses are dedicated to providing the best possible care for your condition. We offer a variety of treatments that can help you overcome this difficult disease. Contact us today to learn more about our offerings.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Guntur
|Lumpectomy in Guntur||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Guntur||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Guntur||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Guntur||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Guntur
MantraCare is one of Guntur’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Guntur are accessible from the following areas:
- Shyamala Nagar
- Chandramouli Nagar
- NRT Road
- Amaravathi Road
- Sitaram Nagar
- Muthyala Reddy Nagar
- Sarada Colony
- Gauthami Nagar
- Krishna Nagar
- Shanthi Nagar
- AT Agraharam
- R Agraharam
- LIC Colony
- APHB Colony
- Nehru Nagar
- Velangini Nagar
- NGO Colony
- KVP Colony
- Vikas Nagar
- Palakaluru Road
- Mahatma Gandhi Inner Ring Road
- Kommineni Nagar
- Ankireddy Palem
- Seri Amaravaram
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Guntur
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“MantraCare is the best place for breast cancer treatment in Guntur. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate, and they really care about their patients. The treatment they provide is top-notch, and I am so grateful to them for helping me through this difficult time. Thank you, MantraCare!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Guntur include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Guntur starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Guntur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Guntur to check if you are covered.