Advanced Fissure treatment in Guntur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Guntur
Fissure surgery treatment is an effective way to treat a wide variety of medical conditions. It is a surgical procedure that uses a special tool to go through the skin and break the fibrous tissue that has formed inside the body. This can be used to treat problems such as: Crohn’s disease, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), Ulcerative Colitis, and many more.
You can contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Guntur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Guntur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Guntur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Guntur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Guntur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Guntur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Guntur
MantraCare is one of Guntur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Guntur are accessible from the following areas:
- Shyamala Nagar
- Chandramouli Nagar
- NRT Road
- Amaravathi Road
- Sitaram Nagar
- Muthyala Reddy Nagar
- Sarada Colony
- Gauthami Nagar
- Krishna Nagar
- Shanthi Nagar
- AT Agraharam
- R Agraharam
- LIC Colony
- APHB Colony
- Nehru Nagar
- Velangini Nagar
- NGO Colony
- KVP Colony
- Vikas Nagar
- Palakaluru Road
- Mahatma Gandhi Inner Ring Road
- Kommineni Nagar
- Ankireddy Palem
- Seri Amaravaram
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Guntur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was so happy and relieved when I found Mantra Care. The doctors were very professional and friendly, and they helped me feel better.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Guntur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Guntur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Guntur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Guntur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Guntur offers highly safe procedures.