Advanced Fistula treatment in Guntur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Guntur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Guntur
If you’re looking for a surgery that can cure your fistula, then you should visit the hospital in Guntur. Here, they offer the best fistula surgery treatment available. The hospital has a team of experienced surgeons who are skilled in performing this type of surgery. They’ll use surgical techniques that will restore your life back to the way it was before your fistula occurred. If you’re seeking a safe and successful surgery, then you should visit the hospital in Guntur.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Guntur
|Fistulotomy in Guntur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Guntur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Guntur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Guntur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Guntur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Guntur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Guntur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Guntur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Guntur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Guntur
MantraCare is one of Guntur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Guntur are accessible from the following areas:
- Shyamala Nagar
- Chandramouli Nagar
- NRT Road
- Amaravathi Road
- Sitaram Nagar
- Muthyala Reddy Nagar
- Sarada Colony
- Gauthami Nagar
- Krishna Nagar
- Shanthi Nagar
- AT Agraharam
- R Agraharam
- LIC Colony
- APHB Colony
- Nehru Nagar
- Velangini Nagar
- NGO Colony
- KVP Colony
- Vikas Nagar
- Palakaluru Road
- Mahatma Gandhi Inner Ring Road
- Kommineni Nagar
- Ankireddy Palem
- Seri Amaravaram
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Guntur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I have never visited India before, but I am glad that I was able to get Mantra Care and save my life. It was a very nice experience and the doctors were great.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Guntur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Guntur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Guntur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Guntur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Guntur offers highly safe procedures.