Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Gurgaon
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Gurgaon
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Gurgaon, then Mantracare is the right place for you. We offer a wide range of treatments that can help you get your life back on track. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible results. We offer treatments that use state-of-the-art technology and techniques. So whether you have stage 1 or stage 4 breast cancer, we can help you get relief. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Gurgaon
|Lumpectomy in Gurgaon||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Gurgaon||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Gurgaon||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Gurgaon||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Gurgaon
MantraCare is one of Gurgaon’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gurgaon are accessible from the following areas:
- Ardee City
- Arjun Nagar
- Ashok Vihar
- Dlf Phase
- Farrukh Nagar
- Feroz Gandhi Colony
- Gandhi Nagar
- Garhi Harsaru
- Ghatta Village
- Greenwood City
- Gurgaon Village
- Gwal Pahari
- Hans Enclave
- Hari Nagar
- Heera Nagar
- Jyoti Park
- Kherki Daula
- Krishna Colony
- Laxman Garden
- Laxman Vihar
- Madan Puri
- Malibu Town
- Maruti Kunj
- May Field Gardens
- Model Town
- Mohyal Colony
- New Basti
- New Colony
- New Palam Vihar
- Pace City
- Palam Vihar
- Pataudi Sector
- Patel Nagar
- Rajendra Park
- Rajiv Nagar
- Ram Nagar
- Ratan Vihar
- Ravi Nagar
- Rosewood City
- Sadar Bazaar
- Saraswati Kunj
- Saraswati Vihar
- Shankar Vihar
- Shivaji Nagar
- Shivaji Park Colony
- Shivpuri Extn
- South City
- Subhash Nagar
- Surya Vihar
- Sushant Lok
- Udyog Vihar
- Vishnu Garden
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Gurgaon
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“If you are looking for a treatment option for breast cancer in Gurgaon, MantraCare is an excellent choice. The staff is knowledgeable and experienced, and they are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients. I have been receiving treatment from MantraCare for several months now, and I am very pleased with the results. My cancer is in remission, and I am feeling great. Thank you, MantraCare, for giving me my life back!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Gurgaon include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Gurgaon starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Gurgaon also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gurgaon to check if you are covered.