Advanced Fissure treatment in Guwahati
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Guwahati
Fissure surgery treatment is a very important procedure that can help people who have problems with their anus and/or rectum. It is a type of surgery that helps to repair or replace the damaged tissues in these areas. This procedure can be done on either an outpatient or inpatient basis. The outpatient version is usually done on a day hospital basis. The inpatient version is usually done at a hospital that specializes in this type of surgery.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Guwahati are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Guwahati
|Open Fissure Surgery in Guwahati||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Guwahati||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Guwahati||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Guwahati||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Guwahati
MantraCare is one of Guwahati’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Guwahati are accessible from the following areas:
- Uzan Bazar
- Kharghuli Hills
- VIP Road
- Bikash Nagar
- GS Road
- Rani Bagan
- Manik Nagar
- Tarun Nagar
- Barbari Village
- Sarania Hills
- Rukmini Gaon
- Sree Nagar
- Pator Kuchi
- Kahi Kuchi
- Lachit Nagar
- Dighali Pukhuri
- Pan Bazar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Guwahati
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care has been an incredible support for me. It helped me get back to my normal life without any pain after surgery.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Guwahati, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Guwahati starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Guwahati also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Guwahati to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Guwahati offers highly safe procedures.