Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Gwalior
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Gwalior
If you’re looking for a weight loss treatment that could cause you some discomfort, then bariatric surgery may be the right choice for you. However, there are many reputable clinics in Gwalior that can help you achieve your goals. The surgery itself is relatively simple and usually takes about two hours to complete. You’ll likely need to stay in the hospital for a few days afterward, but recovery is typically very easy. If you’re considering bariatric surgery in Gwalior, don’t hesitate to speak with one of our experts.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Gwalior
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Gwalior||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Gwalior||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Gwalior||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Gwalior
MantraCare is one of Gwalior’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gwalior are accessible from the following areas:
- Geydol Khurd
- Hurawali Link Road
- Aditya Purum
- Lohiya Bazaar
- Moti Jheel
- Gulmohar City Road
- Gayatri Nagar
- Patel Nagar
- Balwant Nagar
- Purani Chhawani
- Tansen Nagar
- Vinay Nagar
- Gohad Road
- Birla Nagar
- Darpan Colony
- Laxmi Ganj
- Gol Pahariya
- Chana Kothar
- Shiv sadan
- Madhav Ganj
- New Colony
- Sharda Vihar
- Madhuwan Enclave
- Pragati Nagar
- Gudagudi Ka Naka
- Sheel Nagar
- Fort View Colony
- Janak Ganj
- Bhind road
- Gurunanak Nagar
- Kailash Nagar
- R. J. Puram
- Siddharth Nagar
- Sanjay Nagar
- Shivpuri Link Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- Awash Colony
- Saraswati Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Gwalior
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“If you’re considering MantraCare for your bariatric treatment needs in Gwalior, you won’t be disappointed. The staff is knowledgeable and experienced, and they really care about their patients. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for top-notch care.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Gwalior are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Gwalior which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Gwalior is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gwalior to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Gwalior offers highly safe procedures.