Advanced Fissure treatment in Gwalior
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Gwalior
If you are suffering from a fissure in the anus or rectum, then you should visit a surgery specialist in Gwalior. There are many effective surgeries that can be performed to treat this condition. Some of the most popular surgeries include anal fissure repair, rectal re-construction, and hemorrhoidectomy. If you are experiencing significant pain and/or bleeding, then it is important to seek immediate medical attention.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Gwalior are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Gwalior
|Open Fissure Surgery in Gwalior||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Gwalior||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Gwalior||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Gwalior||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Gwalior
MantraCare is one of Gwalior’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gwalior are accessible from the following areas:
- Geydol Khurd
- Hurawali Link Road
- Aditya Purum
- Lohiya Bazaar
- Moti Jheel
- Gulmohar City Road
- Gayatri Nagar
- Patel Nagar
- Balwant Nagar
- Purani Chhawani
- Tansen Nagar
- Vinay Nagar
- Gohad Road
- Birla Nagar
- Darpan Colony
- Laxmi Ganj
- Gol Pahariya
- Chana Kothar
- Shiv sadan
- Madhav Ganj
- New Colony
- Sharda Vihar
- Madhuwan Enclave
- Pragati Nagar
- Gudagudi Ka Naka
- Sheel Nagar
- Fort View Colony
- Janak Ganj
- Bhind road
- Gurunanak Nagar
- Kailash Nagar
- R. J. Puram
- Siddharth Nagar
- Sanjay Nagar
- Shivpuri Link Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- Awash Colony
- Saraswati Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Gwalior
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Mantra Care is a good alternative to surgery because patients don’t need to go through the pain of surgical procedures.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Gwalior, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Gwalior starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Gwalior also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gwalior to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Gwalior offers highly safe procedures.