Advanced Fistula treatment in Gwalior
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Gwalior at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Gwalior
Fistula surgery treatment is available in Gwalior. The surgery is performed to correct a fistula, which is an abnormal connection between two organs. The surgery is typically performed on the rectum and anus. The surgeon will make an incision in the rectum and then sew the two organs together. This will help to heal the fistula and prevent it from recurring.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Gwalior
|Fistulotomy in Gwalior||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Gwalior||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Gwalior||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Gwalior||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Gwalior||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Gwalior||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Gwalior||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Gwalior||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Gwalior||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Gwalior
MantraCare is one of Gwalior’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Gwalior are accessible from the following areas:
- Geydol Khurd
- Hurawali Link Road
- Aditya Purum
- Lohiya Bazaar
- Moti Jheel
- Gulmohar City Road
- Gayatri Nagar
- Patel Nagar
- Balwant Nagar
- Purani Chhawani
- Tansen Nagar
- Vinay Nagar
- Gohad Road
- Birla Nagar
- Darpan Colony
- Laxmi Ganj
- Gol Pahariya
- Chana Kothar
- Shiv sadan
- Madhav Ganj
- New Colony
- Sharda Vihar
- Madhuwan Enclave
- Pragati Nagar
- Gudagudi Ka Naka
- Sheel Nagar
- Fort View Colony
- Janak Ganj
- Bhind road
- Gurunanak Nagar
- Kailash Nagar
- R. J. Puram
- Siddharth Nagar
- Sanjay Nagar
- Shivpuri Link Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- Awash Colony
- Saraswati Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Gwalior
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I would like to thank Mantra for their care and support, I am very happy with the treatment given. Everybody was so supportive. I felt so relieved and light as I went in for my check up on the third day.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Gwalior, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Gwalior starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Gwalior also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Gwalior to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Gwalior offers highly safe procedures.