Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Howrah
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Howrah
Bariatric surgery is a type of weight-loss surgery that helps people who are obese to lose weight. It is one of the most common types of surgeries performed in the United States. People who have bariatric surgery will lose weight and reduce their risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and some types of cancer. There are several different types of bariatric surgery available, and each has its own benefits and risks. If you are considering bariatric surgery in Howrah, be sure to speak with a qualified surgeon about your options.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Howrah
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Howrah||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Howrah||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Howrah||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Howrah
MantraCare is one of Howrah’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Howrah are accessible from the following areas:
- Balaram Pota
- Bally, Bally-Jagachha
- Bally, Howrah
- Belur, West Bengal
- Bipra Noapara
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Gangadharpur, Howrah
- Ghoraghata railway station
- Jala Kendua
- Karia, West Bengal
- Kesabpur, India
- Manikpur, West Bengal
- Santoshpur, Uluberia
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Howrah
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“If you’re looking for an effective bariatric treatment in Howrah, MantraCare is the perfect choice. I had tried several other treatments before, but none of them worked as well as MantraCare. I’ve now lost over 20 pounds so far and I feel great! MantraCare was exactly what I needed to finally achieve my weight loss goals. Thankyou!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Howrah are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Howrah which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Howrah is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Howrah to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Howrah offers highly safe procedures.