Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Howrah
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Howrah
Mantracare is one of the best breast cancer treatment in Howrah. It provides state-of-the-art treatments that help patients fight their cancer. The center has a team of experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients. Apart from providing quality treatment, Mantracare also offers affordable rates.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Howrah
|Lumpectomy in Howrah||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Howrah||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Howrah||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Howrah||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Howrah
MantraCare is one of Howrah’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Howrah are accessible from the following areas:
- Balaram Pota
- Bally, Bally-Jagachha
- Bally, Howrah
- Belur, West Bengal
- Bipra Noapara
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Gangadharpur, Howrah
- Ghoraghata railway station
- Jala Kendua
- Karia, West Bengal
- Kesabpur, India
- Manikpur, West Bengal
- Santoshpur, Uluberia
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Howrah
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had been struggling with my breast cancer for a while and had tried many different treatments, but nothing seemed to be working. A friend of mine told me about MantraCare in Howrah and I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! The treatment was very effective and I finally started to feel better. MantraCare is definitely the best place to go for breast cancer treatment. Thank you so much!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Howrah include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Howrah starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Howrah also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Howrah to check if you are covered.