Advanced Fissure treatment in Howrah
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Howrah
If you are looking for a surgical treatment for your fissure, then Howrah is the right place for you. There are many surgeons who offer this type of surgery in Howrah. The surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home after the surgery and resume your normal routine. The surgery is very safe and most people have a successful outcome.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Howrah are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Howrah
|Open Fissure Surgery in Howrah||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Howrah||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Howrah||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Howrah||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Howrah
MantraCare is one of Howrah’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Howrah are accessible from the following areas:
- Balaram Pota
- Bally, Bally-Jagachha
- Bally, Howrah
- Belur, West Bengal
- Bipra Noapara
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Gangadharpur, Howrah
- Ghoraghata railway station
- Jala Kendua
- Karia, West Bengal
- Kesabpur, India
- Manikpur, West Bengal
- Santoshpur, Uluberia
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Howrah
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was the victim of Fissure surgery and I found the doctors at Mantra Care to be highly professional and caring. They made me feel totally at ease during my recovery.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Howrah, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Howrah starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Howrah also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Howrah to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Howrah offers highly safe procedures.