Advanced Fistula treatment in Howrah
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Howrah at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Howrah
Fistula surgery is a treatment that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body parts. The most common type of fistula surgery is anal fistula surgery, which is used to treat an anal fistula. This type of surgery is usually performed on an outpatient basis, which means that the patient does not have to stay in the hospital overnight. The surgery involves making an incision in the skin around the anus and then stitching the two ends of the fistula together.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Howrah
|Fistulotomy in Howrah||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Howrah||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Howrah||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Howrah||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Howrah||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Howrah||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Howrah||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Howrah||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Howrah||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Howrah
MantraCare is one of Howrah’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Howrah are accessible from the following areas:
- Balaram Pota
- Bally, Bally-Jagachha
- Bally, Howrah
- Belur, West Bengal
- Bipra Noapara
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Chandrapur, Bagnan I
- Gangadharpur, Howrah
- Ghoraghata railway station
- Jala Kendua
- Karia, West Bengal
- Kesabpur, India
- Manikpur, West Bengal
- Santoshpur, Uluberia
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Howrah
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was diagnosed with a fistula and I found myself in dire need of medical attention. I had to go through surgery but knew that it would be costly. That’s when Mantra Care came into the picture and helped me out. They treated me, gave me the best care, and ensured that I was completely taken care of.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Howrah, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Howrah starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Howrah also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Howrah to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Howrah offers highly safe procedures.