Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Hubli Dharwad
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Hubli Dharwad
Bariatric surgery is a treatment for obesity that can help people lose weight and improve their overall health. It is a type of surgery that removes some or all of the excess weight from a person’s body. There are many different types of bariatric surgery, but the most common is gastric bypass. This procedure reduces the size of the stomach and stops food from going into the small intestine. This makes it easier for people to lose weight and keep it off. You should consult your doctor in Hubli–Dharwad for more options.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Hubli Dharwad
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Hubli Dharwad||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Hubli Dharwad||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Hubli Dharwad||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Hubli Dharwad
MantraCare is one of Hubli Dharwad’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Hubli Dharwad are accessible from the following areas:
- Basaveshvar Nagar
- Akshay Colony
- Badami Nagar
- Basavanna Nagar
- Deshpande Nagar
- Fatestawali Nager
- Ganesh Nagar
- Naveen Park
- Navyoudha Nagar
- Rajendra Nagar
- Sangolli Rayanna Nagar
- Santosh Nagar
- Vidya Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Hubli Dharwad
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“MantraCare has been amazing for my bariatric treatment in Hubli–Dharwad! I have felt supported through every step of my journey and MantraCare has provided me with the resources I need to succeed. I am so grateful to have found such an amazing team to help me through this process!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Hubli Dharwad are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Hubli Dharwad which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Hubli Dharwad is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Hubli Dharwad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Hubli Dharwad offers highly safe procedures.