Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Hubli Dharwad
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Hubli Dharwad
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Hubli–Dharwad, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a renowned clinic that offers the best possible treatment options for patients with breast cancer. They have a team of highly experienced and qualified doctors who will help you get through this difficult time as quickly and efficiently as possible. Mantracare has a wide range of treatments that are perfect for patients with breast cancer. These treatments include surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and hormonal therapy. The team at Mantracare will work together to find the best option for you, based on your individual circumstances. If you are looking for the best possible care for your breast cancer, then you should definitely visit Mantracare. They have a team of experts who will help you get through this difficult time as quickly and easily as possible.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Hubli Dharwad
|Lumpectomy in Hubli Dharwad||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Hubli Dharwad||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Hubli Dharwad||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Hubli Dharwad||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Hubli Dharwad
MantraCare is one of Hubli Dharwad’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Hubli Dharwad are accessible from the following areas:
- Basaveshvar Nagar
- Akshay Colony
- Badami Nagar
- Basavanna Nagar
- Deshpande Nagar
- Fatestawali Nager
- Ganesh Nagar
- Naveen Park
- Navyoudha Nagar
- Rajendra Nagar
- Sangolli Rayanna Nagar
- Santosh Nagar
- Vidya Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Hubli Dharwad
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was really very worried when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I had no idea how to go about treatment and was really scared. However, when I met the MantraCare team in Hubli–Dharwad, they completely changed my perspective. They were so knowledgeable and experienced, and they made me feel completely comfortable with the whole process. The treatment itself was really tough, but thanks to the MantraCare team, I got through it. Thanks, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Hubli Dharwad include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Hubli Dharwad starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Hubli Dharwad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Hubli Dharwad to check if you are covered.