Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Hyderabad
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Hyderabad
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Hyderabad, Mantracare is the right clinic for you. Our team of experienced doctors will help you get the best possible care for your condition. We offer a variety of treatments to choose from, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. We also have a team of specialist nurses who will support you through your treatment. If you need help paying for your treatment, Mantracare has a range of financial options available to you.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
|Lumpectomy in Hyderabad||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Hyderabad||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Hyderabad||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Hyderabad||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Hyderabad
MantraCare is one of Hyderabad’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Hyderabad are accessible from the following areas:
- A.Gs office
- A.Gs. staff quarters
- Administrative Buildings
- Andhra Mahila sabha
- Aphb Colony moulali
- Banjara Hills
- Begumpet Policelines
- Bharat Nagar colony
- Central Police lines
- Central Secretariat
- Crp Camp
- Dargah Hussain shahwali
- Dattatreya Colony
- Dilsukhnagar Colony
- Dr As rao nagar
- Fathenagar Colony
- Gagan Mahal
- Gandhi Bhawan
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Hyderabad
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was worried about my mother when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. But, MantraCare, Hyderabad has been great. The treatment and care she’s received has been top notch and we’re very grateful. Thanks, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Hyderabad include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Hyderabad starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Hyderabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Hyderabad to check if you are covered.