Advanced Fissure treatment in Hyderabad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Hyderabad
Fissure surgery is a common treatment for women who experience painful periods. The condition is caused by an abnormal separation of the two sides of the uterus. This can happen during childbirth, rape, or other traumatic events. Fissure surgery is a procedure that involves cutting into the wall of the uterus to relieve the pain. It can be done through a small incision in the vagina or through a larger incision in the stomach.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Hyderabad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Hyderabad
|15,000 – 90,000
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Hyderabad
|40,000 – 50,000
|Laser is used | No incision
|Sphincterotomy in Hyderabad
|20,000 – 70,000
|Fissurotomy in Hyderabad
|10,000 – 70,000
|Remove entire tissue
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Hyderabad
MantraCare is one of Hyderabad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Hyderabad are accessible from the following areas:
- A.Gs office
- A.Gs. staff quarters
- Administrative Buildings
- Andhra Mahila sabha
- Aphb Colony moulali
- Banjara Hills
- Begumpet Policelines
- Bharat Nagar colony
- Central Police lines
- Central Secretariat
- Crp Camp
- Dargah Hussain shahwali
- Dattatreya Colony
- Dilsukhnagar Colony
- Dr As rao nagar
- Fathenagar Colony
- Gagan Mahal
- Gandhi Bhawan
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Hyderabad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had a fistula surgery with the help of Mantra Care. The clinic and doctors were great to work with, everyone was kind and helpful. I appreciate that they helped me take care of my health in a natural way from the inside out.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Hyderabad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Hyderabad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Hyderabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Hyderabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Hyderabad offers highly safe procedures.