Advanced Fistula treatment in Hyderabad
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Hyderabad at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Hyderabad
Fistula surgery is a treatment option for those who have an abnormal connection between two body parts. This can occur between the rectum and vagina, bladder and vagina, or intestine and vagina. In Hyderabad, there are many options for fistula surgery. The most common is the transvaginal approach, which involves making an incision in the vagina and then stitching the two body parts together. Other options include the perineal approach, which is similar to the transvaginal approach but involves making an incision in the perineum (the area between the anus and vagina), and the laparoscopic approach, which is a minimally invasive option that uses a camera and small incisions in the abdomen.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
|Fistulotomy in Hyderabad||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Hyderabad||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Hyderabad||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Hyderabad||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Hyderabad||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Hyderabad||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Hyderabad||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Hyderabad||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Hyderabad||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Hyderabad
MantraCare is one of Hyderabad’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Hyderabad are accessible from the following areas:
- A.Gs office
- A.Gs. staff quarters
- Administrative Buildings
- Andhra Mahila sabha
- Aphb Colony moulali
- Banjara Hills
- Begumpet Policelines
- Bharat Nagar colony
- Central Police lines
- Central Secretariat
- Crp Camp
- Dargah Hussain shahwali
- Dattatreya Colony
- Dilsukhnagar Colony
- Dr As rao nagar
- Fathenagar Colony
- Gagan Mahal
- Gandhi Bhawan
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Hyderabad
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am the happiest person in this world. I have received a new life from Mantra Care. They have treated me very well and deserve applause.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Hyderabad, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Hyderabad starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Hyderabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Hyderabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Hyderabad offers highly safe procedures.