Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Indore
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Indore
If you’re looking for Bariatric treatment in Indore, you’re in luck. There are many clinics that offer this type of care, and each has its own unique features that make it the best option for your individual situation. Some clinics have state-of-the-art equipment that can help you lose weight more quickly, while others focus on helping you maintain your weight after the surgery. You’ll want to talk to a clinic representative about your specific needs before booking an appointment, so feel free to call or visit their website for more information.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Indore
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Indore||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Indore||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Indore||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Indore
MantraCare is one of Indore’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Indore are accessible from the following areas:
- Badodia Khan
- Baloda Tkun
- Barlai Jagir
- Bicholi Mardana
- Bijasan Road
- Fc Ganj
- Gurunanak Chauk
- Cgo complex
- Cloth market
- Ddu nagar
- Govt. college
- Industrial area
- Javeri bagh
- Kanadia road
- Kumar khadi
- Malwa mill
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Indore
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I was really struggling with my weight and wasn’t sure what to do. I had tried lots of different diets and exercise programs, but nothing seemed to work. My friend recommended MantraCare and their bariatric treatment in Indore. The program was great and I was able to lose a lot of weight. Thanks MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Indore are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Indore which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Indore is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Indore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Indore offers highly safe procedures.