C3R Surgery In Indore
Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CCL) is a popular and safe treatment for corneal degeneration, which can be caused by a number of factors, including age, injury, and genetics. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers, which in turn helps to improve the overall strength and elasticity of the cornea.
While CCL is considered an effective treatment for corneal degeneration, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, it is not a cure-all and other treatments may still be necessary depending on your individual case.
If you are considering CCL as a potential treatment for your eyes, be sure to speak with your surgeon in Indore about all of your options.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
The procedure is typically performed in patients who have significant dry eye or significant surface damage on their cornea.
First, the doctor will determine the patient’s eligibility for the procedure. Factors that will be considered include eye health history, the severity of dry eye symptoms, and any other conditions that may affect vision.
Next, the doctor will perform a medical examination to ensure that the patient is healthy enough for surgery. In some cases, additional tests may be necessary to confirm eligibility.The doctor will then give the patient an eye exam to determine if crosslinking is needed. The exam will include a visual acuity test, which determines how well you see at different distances. If crosslinking is needed, the doctor will also perform a refraction test to measure your lenses’ power.
After determining whether crosslinking is necessary, the doctor will prepare the patient for surgery. This may include shaving off excess skin and fat from around the eyes, numbing them with topical anesthetics, and applying bandages.The surgery itself takes about 30 minutes and typically involves using a laser to crosslink the cornea’s collagen fibers. After the procedure is completed, patients will need to wear a patch for several days to help prevent against swelling and pain
C3R Surgery Cost In Indore
The cost of C3R surgery in Indore can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Indore varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Indore
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Indore, including MantraCare Indore, Eye Clinic Indore, Eye Center Indore, and Eye Mantra Indore. EyeMantra is one of Indore’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Indore are accessible from the following areas :
- Badodia Khan
- Baloda Tkun
- Barlai Jagir
- Bicholi Mardana
- Bijasan Road
- Fc Ganj
- Gurunanak Chauk
- Cgo complex
- Cloth market
- Ddu nagar
- Govt. college
- Industrial area
- Javeri bagh
- Kanadia road
- Kumar khadi
- Malwa mill
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Indore
Happy Patients from Indore after C3R Surgery
“I had been wearing contacts for about 15 years. I had never heard of corneal collagen crosslinking before, but my eye doctor recommended it to me after examining my eyes. He told me that it would help with my dry eye syndrome, and I am so glad he did because I immediately saw an improvement in the quality of life I could live without the discomfort of dry eye syndrome. It was such a relief.”
– Rishi (Indore)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Indore offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Indore, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Indore. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.