Advanced Fissure treatment in Indore
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Indore
If you are looking for a treatment option for your fissure, then you should consider surgery. In Indore, there are several surgeons who can perform this type of treatment. The surgery is usually very successful and it allows the patient to live a normal life again. There are some risks associated with surgery, but they are usually minor. If you are interested in learning more about the available treatments, then you should consult to doctor at Mantra Care in Indore.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Indore are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Indore
|Open Fissure Surgery in Indore||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Indore||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Indore||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Indore||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Indore
MantraCare is one of Indore’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Indore are accessible from the following areas:
- Badodia Khan
- Baloda Tkun
- Barlai Jagir
- Bicholi Mardana
- Bijasan Road
- Fc Ganj
- Gurunanak Chauk
- Cgo complex
- Cloth market
- Ddu nagar
- Govt. college
- Industrial area
- Javeri bagh
- Kanadia road
- Kumar khadi
- Malwa mill
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Indore
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“It was the best decision I made in my life. It is really effective as per doctors and very accessible, with a lot of support. Mantra Care has been very helpful.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Indore, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Indore starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Indore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Indore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Indore offers highly safe procedures.