Advanced Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Indore
Safest pilonidal sinus treatment in Indore at affordable cost.
FREE Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Consultation
Get Pilonidal Cyst Treatment Cost Estimate
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Indore
If you are looking for a Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Indore, then you have come to the right place. At our clinic, we offer the latest techniques and treatments for this condition. We use the latest technology and equipment to help our patients get the best possible result. Our team of specialists is experienced in treating this condition and can help you get back to your normal life as soon as possible. Contact Mantra Care today for more information about our Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Indore.
Why Pilonidal Sinus treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus
Pilonidal sinuses are most commonly found in the cleft between the buttocks (the natal cleft). They may also be found in other areas, such as the armpits, groin or navel. Symptoms of a pilonidal sinus include:
- pain in the affected area
- discharge of pus or blood from the sinus
- a foul-smelling odour
- fever, chills and fatigue.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Options
To relieve your symptoms, your doctor may recommend one of the following outpatient treatments:
- Surgical excision: This is the most common treatment for pilonidal sinus. The surgeon will make an incision in the skin and remove the infected tissue. The wound will then be closed with stitches or staples.
- Laser ablation: This procedure uses a laser to destroy the infected tissue.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses freezing temperatures to destroy the infected tissue.
- Electrocautery: This procedure uses an electric current to destroy the infected tissue.
Why to not delay Pilonidal Sinus treatment?
- If left untreated, a pilonidal sinus can lead to serious infections.
- Can be extremely painful and make it difficult to sit or walk.
- Can also cause abscesses (pockets of pus) to form in the tissue around the sinus.
- If an abscess bursts, it can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Pilonidal sinus infections can also cause fever, chills, and fatigue.
- Early Treatment for a pilonidal sinus is typically quick and easy, and can usually be done in an outpatient setting.
- Delaying treatment can lead to more serious complications that may require hospitalization.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Cost in Indore
Pilonidal sinus is a condition that can cause pain, swelling and infection in the tissue around the buttocks. It can be a chronic condition, which means it can come and go over time. Treatment for pilonidal sinus usually involves surgery to remove the affected tissue. The cost of treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and the type of surgery required. In Indore, the average cost of treatment for pilonidal sinus is around Rs. 30,000.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Hospitals in Indore
MantraCare is one of Indore’s leading Pilonidal Sinus treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Indore are accessible from the following areas:
- Badodia Khan
- Baloda Tkun
- Barlai Jagir
- Bicholi Mardana
- Bijasan Road
- Fc Ganj
- Gurunanak Chauk
- Cgo complex
- Cloth market
- Ddu nagar
- Govt. college
- Industrial area
- Javeri bagh
- Kanadia road
- Kumar khadi
- Malwa mill
Top Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Doctors in Indore
2000+ Successful Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
“I’ve had a lot of pressure from my friends to try some Pilonidal treatment in Indore. I’m glad I went through mantra care with it, because the results seem very positive.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Pilonidal sinus treatment is a surgical procedure to remove a pilonidal sinus. A pilonidal sinus is an abnormal opening in the skin that can become infected. Treatment usually involves making an incision in the skin and removing the infected tissue. In some cases, the entire sinus may need to be removed.
There are a few different treatment options available for pilonidal sinus in Indore. Depending on the severity of the condition, some people may only require home care and over-the-counter (OTC) medication, while others may need to see a doctor or surgeon for more invasive treatment.
The average cost of pilonidal sinus treatment in Indore starts at Rs 30,000. Mantra Care Indore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover pilonidal sinus treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Indore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare pilonidal sinus hospital in Indore offers highly safe procedures.