C3R Surgery In Jabalpur
Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery is a non-invasive treatment for corneal degeneration and other ocular diseases. It uses a topical riboflavin solution to covalently link the corneal collagen fibers together, resulting in increased strength and stability of the cornea.
The benefits of corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery include improved vision, less severe pain, and reduced risk of infection. The procedure is minimally invasive and can be performed on an outpatient basis.
If you are considering this treatment for your Corneal Collagen Crosslinking with Riboflavin Surgery In Jabalpur, please ensure that you speak to your doctor about all of the risks and benefits involved.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a procedure that uses riboflavin to fix the corneal collagen in place. Collagen helps to keep the eyesight stable and helps to reduce the chances of vision loss in the future. The procedure is done under general anesthesia in a hospital setting. Before the procedure, your doctor will give you a sedative to help you relax. After you are asleep, the doctor will put an eye patch over your left eye. This will help you remain still during the surgery.
The doctor will then inject riboflavin into your eye using a small needle. This will create an energy bond between collagen and riboflavin. The cross-linking process will take about 30 minutes. Once it is complete, the doctor will remove the eye patch and you can go home. You may experience some minor discomfort after the surgery, but this should gradually go away over time.
C3R Surgery Cost In Jabalpur
The cost of C3R surgery in Jabalpur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Jabalpur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Jabalpur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Jabalpur, including MantraCare Jabalpur, Eye Clinic Jabalpur, Eye Center Jabalpur, and Eye Mantra Jabalpur. EyeMantra is one of Jabalpur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Jabalpur are accessible from the following areas :
- Narmada Road
- Gwarighat Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Napier Town
- Maitri Nagar
- Amkhera road
- NH-7 Tilwara By Pass
- Govind Bhavan Colony
- Madan Mahal
- Janki Nagar
- Wright Town
- Shakti Nagar
- Bheda Ghat
- Pipariya Kalan
- Barela Road
- Jasuja City
- Shiv Nagar Colony
- Shastri Nagar
- Lamheta Ghat
- Medical College Colony
- Badi Omti
- Sarvodaya Nagar
- Gora Bazar
- Vikas Nagar
- Dumna Nature Reserve
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Jabalpur
Happy Patients from Jabalpur after C3R Surgery
“I had surgery for my left eye which was done by Dr. Shweta in April 2021 at MantraCare in Jabalpur. My vision improved after the surgery. I also haven’t had any blurring or deterioration of vision since.”
– Rishi (Jabalpur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Jabalpur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Jabalpur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Jabalpur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.