Advanced Fissure treatment in Jabalpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Jabalpur
Fissure surgery treatment in Jabalpur is a popular option for people who want to resolve their problems with hemorrhoids. The surgery involves the use of a small incision to remove the hemorrhoid. After the surgery, pain medication and antibiotics are usually prescribed to help speed up the healing process. Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Jabalpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Jabalpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Jabalpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Jabalpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Jabalpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Jabalpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Jabalpur
MantraCare is one of Jabalpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jabalpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Narmada Road
- Gwarighat Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Napier Town
- Maitri Nagar
- Amkhera road
- NH-7 Tilwara By Pass
- Govind Bhavan Colony
- Madan Mahal
- Janki Nagar
- Wright Town
- Shakti Nagar
- Bheda Ghat
- Pipariya Kalan
- Barela Road
- Jasuja City
- Shiv Nagar Colony
- Shastri Nagar
- Lamheta Ghat
- Medical College Colony
- Badi Omti
- Sarvodaya Nagar
- Gora Bazar
- Vikas Nagar
- Dumna Nature Reserve
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Jabalpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I heard about Mantra Care on the radio and contacted them immediately. They were very understanding and helped me get my surgery done at a fraction of the cost that I would otherwise have had to pay.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Jabalpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Jabalpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Jabalpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jabalpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Jabalpur offers highly safe procedures.