Advanced Fistula treatment in Jabalpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Jabalpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Jabalpur
If you’re looking for fistula surgery treatment in Jabalpur, you’ve come to the right place. At our hospital, we offer the latest and most effective treatments for fistulas. We use state-of-the-art equipment and our team of experienced surgeons are dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients. We offer a variety of treatment options for fistulas, and we will work with you to find the best option for your individual case.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our fistula surgery treatment options.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Jabalpur
|Fistulotomy in Jabalpur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Jabalpur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Jabalpur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Jabalpur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Jabalpur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Jabalpur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Jabalpur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Jabalpur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Jabalpur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Jabalpur
MantraCare is one of Jabalpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jabalpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Narmada Road
- Gwarighat Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Napier Town
- Maitri Nagar
- Amkhera road
- NH-7 Tilwara By Pass
- Govind Bhavan Colony
- Madan Mahal
- Janki Nagar
- Wright Town
- Shakti Nagar
- Bheda Ghat
- Pipariya Kalan
- Barela Road
- Jasuja City
- Shiv Nagar Colony
- Shastri Nagar
- Lamheta Ghat
- Medical College Colony
- Badi Omti
- Sarvodaya Nagar
- Gora Bazar
- Vikas Nagar
- Dumna Nature Reserve
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Jabalpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
” I can’t say enough about Mantra Care. Over the past year, they have been there for every step of my treatment and recovery. The surgery was a success and now I am ready to live my life.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Jabalpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Jabalpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Jabalpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jabalpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Jabalpur offers highly safe procedures.