Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Jaipur
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Jaipur
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that helps people who are obese to lose weight. It is a type of weight loss surgery that uses a large band to restrict the amount of food that a person can eat. After the surgery, the person will be on a restrictive diet for several weeks. This diet will help the body reduce the number of calories that it consumes. Over time, the person’s body will start to burn fat rather than carbohydrates and proteins. This process is known as weight loss plateauing or weight loss cessation. If you’re considering bariatric surgery in Jaipur, make sure to speak with an experienced surgeon about your options.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Jaipur
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Jaipur||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Jaipur||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Jaipur||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Jaipur
MantraCare is one of Jaipur’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Vaishali Nagar
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Sirsi Road
- Ajmer Road
- Bapu Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Agra Road
- Transport Nagar
- Renwal Phagi Road
- Nari Ka Bas
- Kalwar Road
- Subhash Marg
- Lajpat Marg
- Anand Lok
- Sikar Road
- Shyam Nagar
- Vidhyadhar Nagar
- Raja Park
- Tonk Road
- Bani Park
- Parthviraj Nagar
- SC Road
- Ashok Nagar
- Goner Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Gopalpura By Pass
- Pahadiya Road
- Sahdev Marg
- Sethi Colony
- Lal Kothi
- Tagore Nagar
- Jhotwara Road
- Milap Nagar
- Takht E Shahi Road
- Vivekanand Marg
- New Sanganer Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Bhawani Singh Road
- Civil Lines
- Pratap Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Diggi Road
- Nirman Nagar
- Sachivalaya Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Jaipur
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I had been struggling with my weight for years and tried every fad diet out there, but nothing seemed to work long-term. But then I heard about MantraCare’s bariatric treatment in Jaipur and decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! The program was very well organized and the staff was extremely supportive. I lost a significant amount of weight and finally feel like I’m in control of my health. “
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Jaipur are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Jaipur which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Jaipur is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jaipur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Jaipur offers highly safe procedures.