Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Jaipur
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Jaipur
If you’re looking for top-quality breast cancer treatment in Jaipur, look no further than Mantracare. We offer a wide range of treatments, including surgical and nonsurgical options, to help you get the best possible outcome. Our team of specialists is dedicated to providing you with the best care possible, and we will work with you to create a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs. We know that cancer can be a difficult experience, but we are here to help you through it. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Jaipur
|Lumpectomy in Jaipur||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Jaipur||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Jaipur||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Jaipur||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Jaipur
MantraCare is one of Jaipur’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Vaishali Nagar
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Sirsi Road
- Ajmer Road
- Bapu Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Agra Road
- Transport Nagar
- Renwal Phagi Road
- Nari Ka Bas
- Kalwar Road
- Subhash Marg
- Lajpat Marg
- Anand Lok
- Sikar Road
- Shyam Nagar
- Vidhyadhar Nagar
- Raja Park
- Tonk Road
- Bani Park
- Parthviraj Nagar
- SC Road
- Ashok Nagar
- Goner Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Gopalpura By Pass
- Pahadiya Road
- Sahdev Marg
- Sethi Colony
- Lal Kothi
- Tagore Nagar
- Jhotwara Road
- Milap Nagar
- Takht E Shahi Road
- Vivekanand Marg
- New Sanganer Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Bhawani Singh Road
- Civil Lines
- Pratap Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Diggi Road
- Nirman Nagar
- Sachivalaya Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Jaipur
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“My name is Lily and I am a breast cancer survivor. If it weren’t for MantraCare, I don’t know where I would be today. MantraCare was there for me every step of the way, providing me with the best possible treatment and care. They truly saved my life. I will be forever grateful to MantraCare for everything they have done for me. Their compassionate care and expert treatment in Jaipur made all the difference in the world. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Jaipur include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Jaipur starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Jaipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jaipur to check if you are covered.