C3R Surgery In Jaipur
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) with riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is a new and promising technique for the treatment of keratoconus. CCL with riboflavin works by replacing the damaged corneal collagen with healthy, new collagen.
CCL with riboflavin is safe and well-tolerated. There are no known side effects associated with CCL with riboflavin. Additionally, CCL with riboflavin is not associated with any significant risk of vision loss or other serious complications.
If you are interested in learning more about CCL with riboflavin or considering this treatment option for your keratoconus condition, please contact our office in Jaipur for a consultation.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a common procedure used to treat various eye conditions. The procedure uses a light and a chemical called riboflavin to crosslink the cornea’s collagen fibers. This causes the cornea to become more resistant to damage and can improve the vision of people with certain eye conditions.
The first step in the procedure is to numb the area around the eye using an eye drop. A small incision is then made and the riboflavin solution is applied. The light is then directed onto the cornea and it takes about 30 minutes for the crosslinking to take place.
The area around the eye may feel warm and there may be some discomfort during the procedure. After the crosslinking has taken place, the incision is closed with stitches or a bandage.
C3R Surgery Cost In Jaipur
The cost of C3R surgery in Jaipur can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Jaipur varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Jaipur
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Jaipur, including MantraCare Jaipur, Eye Clinic Jaipur, Eye Center Jaipur, and Eye Mantra Jaipur. EyeMantra is one of Jaipur’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Jaipur are accessible from the following areas :
- Vaishali Nagar
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Sirsi Road
- Ajmer Road
- Bapu Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Agra Road
- Transport Nagar
- Renwal Phagi Road
- Nari Ka Bas
- Kalwar Road
- Subhash Marg
- Lajpat Marg
- Anand Lok
- Sikar Road
- Shyam Nagar
- Vidhyadhar Nagar
- Raja Park
- Tonk Road
- Bani Park
- Parthviraj Nagar
- SC Road
- Ashok Nagar
- Goner Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Gopalpura By Pass
- Pahadiya Road
- Sahdev Marg
- Sethi Colony
- Lal Kothi
- Tagore Nagar
- Jhotwara Road
- Milap Nagar
- Takht E Shahi Road
- Vivekanand Marg
- New Sanganer Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Bhawani Singh Road
- Civil Lines
- Pratap Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Diggi Road
- Nirman Nagar
- Sachivalaya Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Jaipur
Happy Patients from Jaipur after C3R Surgery
“I am glad I had the surgery done at Mantracare as it was much cheaper. The procedure and care were excellent and the doctor has been very helpful. My vision is also better after the treatment.”
– Rishi (Jaipur)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Jaipur offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Jaipur, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Jaipur. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.