Advanced Fissure treatment in Jaipur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Jaipur
Fissure surgery is a common treatment for various medical conditions. It is a type of surgery that uses a special tool to remove small tears in the skin. This surgery can be used to treat a variety of medical problems, including cystitis, Crohn’s disease, and hemorrhoids. Fissure surgery in Jaipur is performed by expert surgeons who use modern techniques and equipment.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Jaipur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Jaipur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Jaipur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Jaipur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Jaipur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Jaipur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Jaipur
MantraCare is one of Jaipur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Vaishali Nagar
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Sirsi Road
- Ajmer Road
- Bapu Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Agra Road
- Transport Nagar
- Renwal Phagi Road
- Nari Ka Bas
- Kalwar Road
- Subhash Marg
- Lajpat Marg
- Anand Lok
- Sikar Road
- Shyam Nagar
- Vidhyadhar Nagar
- Raja Park
- Tonk Road
- Bani Park
- Parthviraj Nagar
- SC Road
- Ashok Nagar
- Goner Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Gopalpura By Pass
- Pahadiya Road
- Sahdev Marg
- Sethi Colony
- Lal Kothi
- Tagore Nagar
- Jhotwara Road
- Milap Nagar
- Takht E Shahi Road
- Vivekanand Marg
- New Sanganer Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Bhawani Singh Road
- Civil Lines
- Pratap Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Diggi Road
- Nirman Nagar
- Sachivalaya Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Jaipur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I would like to share my experience with Mantracare for the treatment of anal fissures. I am highly satisfied with the results I have received from the clinic. The staff is professional and caring, and they have helped me to achieve complete relief from my condition. I would recommend Mantracare to anyone seeking effective and safe treatment for anal fissures.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Jaipur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Jaipur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Jaipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jaipur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Jaipur offers highly safe procedures.