Advanced Fistula treatment in Jaipur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Jaipur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Jaipur
Jaipur is a renowned city for its excellence in the medical field, especially when it comes to fistula surgery treatment. The city has some of the best surgeons in the country who are experienced in performing this type of surgery. The surgery involves repairing a tear or hole in the wall between two organs, such as the rectum and vagina. This surgery is done under general anesthesia and takes about two hours to complete.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Jaipur
|Fistulotomy in Jaipur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Jaipur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Jaipur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Jaipur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Jaipur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Jaipur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Jaipur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Jaipur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Jaipur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Jaipur
MantraCare is one of Jaipur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Vaishali Nagar
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Sirsi Road
- Ajmer Road
- Bapu Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Agra Road
- Transport Nagar
- Renwal Phagi Road
- Nari Ka Bas
- Kalwar Road
- Subhash Marg
- Lajpat Marg
- Anand Lok
- Sikar Road
- Shyam Nagar
- Vidhyadhar Nagar
- Raja Park
- Tonk Road
- Bani Park
- Parthviraj Nagar
- SC Road
- Ashok Nagar
- Goner Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Gopalpura By Pass
- Pahadiya Road
- Sahdev Marg
- Sethi Colony
- Lal Kothi
- Tagore Nagar
- Jhotwara Road
- Milap Nagar
- Takht E Shahi Road
- Vivekanand Marg
- New Sanganer Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Bhawani Singh Road
- Civil Lines
- Pratap Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Diggi Road
- Nirman Nagar
- Sachivalaya Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Jaipur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I would like to thank Mantra Care for all the help that they offered me. They took good care of me and my husband when we came to Jaipur, India. They did an excellent job on my surgery, and I am happy with how things turned out.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Jaipur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Jaipur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Jaipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jaipur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Jaipur offers highly safe procedures.