Advanced Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Jaipur
Safest pilonidal sinus treatment in Jaipur at affordable cost.
FREE Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Consultation
Get Pilonidal Cyst Treatment Cost Estimate
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment in Jaipur
If you are suffering from a pilonidal sinus, then you should visit a doctor in Jaipur. There are many doctors who can treat this condition and they will use the best techniques to help you get better. You may need surgery or a nonsurgical treatment to cure the pilonidal sinus. Make sure to find the right doctor and get treatment as soon as possible to improve your health. you can Contact Mantra care for your Pilonidal Sinus treatment in Jaipur today!
Why Pilonidal Sinus treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus
Pilonidal sinuses are most commonly found in the cleft between the buttocks (the natal cleft). They may also be found in other areas, such as the armpits, groin or navel. Symptoms of a pilonidal sinus include:
- pain in the affected area
- discharge of pus or blood from the sinus
- a foul-smelling odour
- fever, chills and fatigue.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Options
To relieve your symptoms, your doctor may recommend one of the following outpatient treatments:
- Surgical excision: This is the most common treatment for pilonidal sinus. The surgeon will make an incision in the skin and remove the infected tissue. The wound will then be closed with stitches or staples.
- Laser ablation: This procedure uses a laser to destroy the infected tissue.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment uses freezing temperatures to destroy the infected tissue.
- Electrocautery: This procedure uses an electric current to destroy the infected tissue.
Why to not delay Pilonidal Sinus treatment?
- If left untreated, a pilonidal sinus can lead to serious infections.
- Can be extremely painful and make it difficult to sit or walk.
- Can also cause abscesses (pockets of pus) to form in the tissue around the sinus.
- If an abscess bursts, it can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
- Pilonidal sinus infections can also cause fever, chills, and fatigue.
- Early Treatment for a pilonidal sinus is typically quick and easy, and can usually be done in an outpatient setting.
- Delaying treatment can lead to more serious complications that may require hospitalization.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Cost in Jaipur
Pilonidal sinus is a condition that can cause pain, swelling and infection in the tissue around the buttocks. It can be a chronic condition, which means it can come and go over time. Treatment for pilonidal sinus usually involves surgery to remove the affected tissue. The cost of treatment will depend on the severity of the condition and the type of surgery required. In Jaipur, the average cost of treatment for pilonidal sinus is around Rs. 30,000.
Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Hospitals in Jaipur
MantraCare is one of Jaipur’s leading Pilonidal Sinus treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jaipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Vaishali Nagar
- Mahaveer Nagar
- Sirsi Road
- Ajmer Road
- Bapu Nagar
- Tilak Nagar
- Malviya Nagar
- Agra Road
- Transport Nagar
- Renwal Phagi Road
- Nari Ka Bas
- Kalwar Road
- Subhash Marg
- Lajpat Marg
- Anand Lok
- Sikar Road
- Shyam Nagar
- Vidhyadhar Nagar
- Raja Park
- Tonk Road
- Bani Park
- Parthviraj Nagar
- SC Road
- Ashok Nagar
- Goner Road
- Adarsh Nagar
- Gopalpura By Pass
- Pahadiya Road
- Sahdev Marg
- Sethi Colony
- Lal Kothi
- Tagore Nagar
- Jhotwara Road
- Milap Nagar
- Takht E Shahi Road
- Vivekanand Marg
- New Sanganer Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Bhawani Singh Road
- Civil Lines
- Pratap Nagar
- Shanti Nagar
- Diggi Road
- Nirman Nagar
- Sachivalaya Nagar
Top Pilonidal Sinus Treatment Doctors in Jaipur
2000+ Successful Pilonidal Sinus Treatment
“I went to Mantra Care in Jaipur, India. My Pilonidal Sinus treatment was very successful and the care I received was great. It was by far the best experience I’ve had traveling.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Pilonidal sinus treatment is a surgical procedure to remove a pilonidal sinus. A pilonidal sinus is an abnormal opening in the skin that can become infected. Treatment usually involves making an incision in the skin and removing the infected tissue. In some cases, the entire sinus may need to be removed.
There are a few different treatment options available for pilonidal sinus in Jaipur. Depending on the severity of the condition, some people may only require home care and over-the-counter (OTC) medication, while others may need to see a doctor or surgeon for more invasive treatment.
The average cost of pilonidal sinus treatment in Jaipur starts at Rs 30,000. Mantra Care Jaipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover pilonidal sinus treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jaipur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare pilonidal sinus hospital in Jaipur offers highly safe procedures.