Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Jalandhar
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Jalandhar
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Jalandhar, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-renowned center for breast cancer treatment and research. They have a team of experienced doctors who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients. Mantracare offers a variety of breast cancer treatments, including surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. They also offer support services such as lactation support and counseling. If you are looking for the best possible care for your diagnosis and treatment, then you should visit Mantracare in Jalandhar.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Jalandhar
|Lumpectomy in Jalandhar||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Jalandhar||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Jalandhar||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Jalandhar||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Jalandhar
MantraCare is one of Jalandhar’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jalandhar are accessible from the following areas:
- Shakti Nagar
- Kapurthala Road
- Model Town
- Suchi Pind
- Choti Baradari
- Focal Point
- Hoshiarpur Road
- Moti Nagar
- Bajwa Colony
- Green Model Town
- Khurla Kingra
- Tagore Nagar
- Guru Gobind Singh Avenue
- Harbans Nagar
- Rama Mandi
- Gobind Nagar
- Joginder Nagar
- Dilbagh Nagar
- Bhagat Singh Colony
- Kalia Colony
- Adarsh Nagar
- Jalandhar Cantt
- Basti Guzan
- Lamba Pind
- Shaheed Udham Singh Nagar
- Shiv Nagar
- Satnam Nagar
- Karol Bagh
- Guru Nanak Pura
- Model House
- Islam Ganj
- Sant Nagar
- Hardyal Nagar
- Charanjit Pura
- Santokh Pura
- Ranjit Nagar
- Sainik Vihar
- Urban Estate Phase I
- Raja Garden Colony
- Ladowali road
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Jalandhar
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was really worried about my breast cancer treatment in Jalandhar, but MantraCare made it so much easier. They were always there for me and helped me through every step of the process. I’m feeling so much better now. Their treatment is really very effective. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone who is facing breast cancer.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Jalandhar include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Jalandhar starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Jalandhar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jalandhar to check if you are covered.