Advanced Fissure treatment in Jalandhar
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Jalandhar
Fissure surgery treatment in Jalandhar is a common procedure for treating medical problems such as hemorrhoids, fissures, and anal prolapse. The surgery is performed by a doctor through a small cut made in the skin. This allows the doctor to access and treat the problem area. Fissure surgery treatment in Jalandhar is generally safe and successful. However, like any other surgery, it can have some risks. These risks include bleeding, infection, and deformation of the skin. In most cases, however, these risks are minor and can be managed by a doctor.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Jalandhar are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Jalandhar
|Open Fissure Surgery in Jalandhar||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Jalandhar||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Jalandhar||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Jalandhar||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Jalandhar
MantraCare is one of Jalandhar’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jalandhar are accessible from the following areas:
- Shakti Nagar
- Kapurthala Road
- Model Town
- Suchi Pind
- Choti Baradari
- Focal Point
- Hoshiarpur Road
- Moti Nagar
- Bajwa Colony
- Green Model Town
- Khurla Kingra
- Tagore Nagar
- Guru Gobind Singh Avenue
- Harbans Nagar
- Rama Mandi
- Gobind Nagar
- Joginder Nagar
- Dilbagh Nagar
- Bhagat Singh Colony
- Kalia Colony
- Adarsh Nagar
- Jalandhar Cantt
- Basti Guzan
- Lamba Pind
- Shaheed Udham Singh Nagar
- Shiv Nagar
- Satnam Nagar
- Karol Bagh
- Guru Nanak Pura
- Model House
- Islam Ganj
- Sant Nagar
- Hardyal Nagar
- Charanjit Pura
- Santokh Pura
- Ranjit Nagar
- Sainik Vihar
- Urban Estate Phase I
- Raja Garden Colony
- Ladowali road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Jalandhar
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had a fissure surgery in Jalandhar. The doctor did a great job. I was able to recover quickly without any complications.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Jalandhar, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Jalandhar starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Jalandhar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jalandhar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Jalandhar offers highly safe procedures.