Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Jalgaon
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Jalgaon
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Jalgaon, then you should visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a leading cancer care provider in Jalgaon and has years of experience in treating various types of cancer. They offer a wide range of treatments for breast cancer, including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and hormonal therapy. Mantracare has a team of experts who can help you decide which type of cancer treatment is best for you. They also have a comprehensive patient information center where you can get all the information you need about breast cancer treatment. If you are looking for the best possible breast cancer treatment in Jalgaon, then visit Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Jalgaon
|Lumpectomy in Jalgaon||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Jalgaon||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Jalgaon||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Jalgaon||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Jalgaon
MantraCare is one of Jalgaon’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jalgaon are accessible from the following areas:
- Bambhori Pr. Chandsar
- Ramanand Nagar
- Mohan Nagar
- Bhikamchand Jain Nagar
- Samata Nagar
- Ganpati Nagar
- Khedi Shivar
- Ganesh Colony
- Jalgaon-Asoda Road
- Lamanjan P.Bornar
- Digambar Housing Society
- Mahabal colony
- Dhake Wadi
- Khote Nagar
- Jaikisan Wadi
- Old MIDC
- Kanalada road
- Shriram Nagar
- Shirsoli Gaon
- Sagar Nagar
- Supreme Colony
- Adarsh Nagar
- Harivitthal Nagar
- Kusumbe Kh
- Shiv Colony
- Yashwant Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Jalgaon
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had been struggling with my breast cancer for a while and had tried a few different treatments, but nothing was working. But then I heard about MantraCare, Jalgaon and decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! The treatment has been amazing. My cancer is almost gone, and I’m feeling better than I have in a long time. I’m so grateful to MantraCare for giving me my life back. “
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Jalgaon include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Jalgaon starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Jalgaon also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jalgaon to check if you are covered.