C3R Surgery In Jalgaon
Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery is a promising new procedure for the treatment of corneal dystrophy. Riboflavin is a naturally occurring vitamin that has been shown to improve the structural integrity of corneal tissue.
Although this procedure is still in its early stages of development, it has already shown great promise in the treatment of corneal dystrophy. If you are considering this treatment option for your cornea in Jalgaon, please consult with an expert prior to undergoing any surgery.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a procedure that uses riboflavin to crosslink the corneal collagen. Collagen is a type of protein that makes up the tissues in the eye. Crosslinking makes the collagen stronger, which can improve the vision of people who have cataracts or other types of eye problems.
The procedure is done as an outpatient surgery. The doctor will first diagnose your eye problem and then decide if crosslinking is right for you. After the surgery, you will need to go home and rest for a few hours. You may experience some pain and swelling following the surgery, but these should both disappear within a few days.
C3R Surgery Cost In Jalgaon
The cost of C3R surgery in Jalgaon can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Jalgaon varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Jalgaon
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Jalgaon, including MantraCare Jalgaon, Eye Clinic Jalgaon, Eye Center Jalgaon, and Eye Mantra Jalgaon. EyeMantra is one of Jalgaon’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Jalgaon are accessible from the following areas :
- Bambhori Pr. Chandsar
- Ramanand Nagar
- Mohan Nagar
- Bhikamchand Jain Nagar
- Samata Nagar
- Ganpati Nagar
- Khedi Shivar
- Ganesh Colony
- Jalgaon-Asoda Road
- Lamanjan P.Bornar
- Digambar Housing Society
- Mahabal colony
- Dhake Wadi
- Khote Nagar
- Jaikisan Wadi
- Old MIDC
- Kanalada road
- Shriram Nagar
- Shirsoli Gaon
- Sagar Nagar
- Supreme Colony
- Adarsh Nagar
- Harivitthal Nagar
- Kusumbe Kh
- Shiv Colony
- Yashwant Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Jalgaon
Happy Patients from Jalgaon after C3R Surgery
“I got an appointment within 2 days. The doctor who performed my surgery was extremely skilled and knowledgeable, the staff was friendly and professional. the result is fantastic.”
– Rishi (Jalgaon)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Jalgaon offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Jalgaon, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Jalgaon. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.