Advanced Fissure treatment in Jalgaon
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Jalgaon
Fissure surgery treatment in Jalgaon is a very effective way to treat various types of diseases and disorders. The surgery is performed by a doctor who uses special tools to remove the unhealthy tissue and smooth out the surface of the skin. The results are usually very satisfying, and patients can enjoy a healthy lifestyle after treatment. If you are looking for an effective way to address your health concerns, Fissure surgery treatment in Jalgaon at Mantra Care should be your top priority.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Jalgaon are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Jalgaon
|Open Fissure Surgery in Jalgaon||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Jalgaon||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Jalgaon||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Jalgaon||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Jalgaon
MantraCare is one of Jalgaon’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jalgaon are accessible from the following areas:
- Bambhori Pr. Chandsar
- Ramanand Nagar
- Mohan Nagar
- Bhikamchand Jain Nagar
- Samata Nagar
- Ganpati Nagar
- Khedi Shivar
- Ganesh Colony
- Jalgaon-Asoda Road
- Lamanjan P.Bornar
- Digambar Housing Society
- Mahabal colony
- Dhake Wadi
- Khote Nagar
- Jaikisan Wadi
- Old MIDC
- Kanalada road
- Shriram Nagar
- Shirsoli Gaon
- Sagar Nagar
- Supreme Colony
- Adarsh Nagar
- Harivitthal Nagar
- Kusumbe Kh
- Shiv Colony
- Yashwant Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Jalgaon
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The staff is amazing and compassionate. They made me feel as comfortable as possible. I would recommend them.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Jalgaon, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Jalgaon starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Jalgaon also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jalgaon to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Jalgaon offers highly safe procedures.