Advanced Fistula treatment in Jalgaon
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Jalgaon at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Jalgaon
If you are living with a fistula and are looking for treatment, Jalgaon is the perfect place for you. There are many surgeons in Jalgaon who can help you get the surgery that will best fit your needs. Many of these surgeons have years of experience performing fistula surgery, so they will be able to help you recover quickly and feel comfortable again.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Jalgaon
|Fistulotomy in Jalgaon||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Jalgaon||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Jalgaon||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Jalgaon||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Jalgaon||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Jalgaon||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Jalgaon||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Jalgaon||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Jalgaon||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Jalgaon
MantraCare is one of Jalgaon’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jalgaon are accessible from the following areas:
- Bambhori Pr. Chandsar
- Ramanand Nagar
- Mohan Nagar
- Bhikamchand Jain Nagar
- Samata Nagar
- Ganpati Nagar
- Khedi Shivar
- Ganesh Colony
- Jalgaon-Asoda Road
- Lamanjan P.Bornar
- Digambar Housing Society
- Mahabal colony
- Dhake Wadi
- Khote Nagar
- Jaikisan Wadi
- Old MIDC
- Kanalada road
- Shriram Nagar
- Shirsoli Gaon
- Sagar Nagar
- Supreme Colony
- Adarsh Nagar
- Harivitthal Nagar
- Kusumbe Kh
- Shiv Colony
- Yashwant Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Jalgaon
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I had a sudden and unexpected surgery. I was so scared due to the unforeseen circumstances. The surgery was successful, but it took me about two weeks to get back on my feet. After three sessions of Mantra Care treatment, I was fine and ready to go back to work.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Jalgaon, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Jalgaon starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Jalgaon also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jalgaon to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Jalgaon offers highly safe procedures.