Advanced Fissure treatment in Jammu
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Jammu
Fissure surgery treatment in Jammu is a popular procedure that is used to treat numerous problems. These problems can include anal fissures, hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, and other conditions. Fissure surgery is a minimally invasive procedure that uses laser technology to close the wound. It is often effective in treating these conditions and is relatively painless.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Jammu are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Jammu
|Open Fissure Surgery in Jammu
|15,000 – 90,000
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Jammu
|40,000 – 50,000
|Laser is used | No incision
|Sphincterotomy in Jammu
|20,000 – 70,000
|Fissurotomy in Jammu
|10,000 – 70,000
|Remove entire tissue
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Jammu
MantraCare is one of Jammu’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jammu are accessible from the following areas:
- Channi Himmat
- Trikuta Nagar
- Nagrota Bypass Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Rajinder Nagar
- Channi Rama
- Roop Nagar
- Preet Nagar
- Hazuri Bagh
- Bakshi Nagar
- Talab Tillo
- Ranbir Singh Pura
- Sainik Colony
- Old Sathwari
- Transport nagar
- Sanjay Nagar
- Ajit Nagar
- Rehari Colony
- Bari Brahmana
- Pakki Dhaki
- Gorkha Nagar
- Jeevan Nagar
- Krishna Nagar
- Greater Kailash
- Karan Bagh
- Prem Nagar
- Raipur Satwari
- Nanak Nagar
- Subash Nagar
- Vidhata Nagar
- Sunder Pur
- Miran Sahib
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Jammu
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“It was a great experience and well worth it. I felt really confident of getting the result by using this service.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Jammu, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Jammu starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Jammu also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jammu to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Jammu offers highly safe procedures.