Advanced Fistula treatment in Jammu
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Jammu at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Jammu
If you are living with a fistula and are looking for a treatment that can help you improve your life, then you should consider surgery. Surgery is the most effective way to treat a fistula, and it is available in Jammu. The surgeons at the hospital are experts in this type of surgery, and they will be able to help you get the best possible results.
Contact us today to learn more about our fistula surgery treatment in Gulbarga.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Jammu
|Fistulotomy in Jammu||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Jammu||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Jammu||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Jammu||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Jammu||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Jammu||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Jammu||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Jammu||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Jammu||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Jammu
MantraCare is one of Jammu’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jammu are accessible from the following areas:
- Channi Himmat
- Trikuta Nagar
- Nagrota Bypass Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Gandhi Nagar
- Rajinder Nagar
- Channi Rama
- Roop Nagar
- Preet Nagar
- Hazuri Bagh
- Bakshi Nagar
- Talab Tillo
- Ranbir Singh Pura
- Sainik Colony
- Old Sathwari
- Transport nagar
- Sanjay Nagar
- Ajit Nagar
- Rehari Colony
- Bari Brahmana
- Pakki Dhaki
- Gorkha Nagar
- Jeevan Nagar
- Krishna Nagar
- Greater Kailash
- Karan Bagh
- Prem Nagar
- Raipur Satwari
- Nanak Nagar
- Subash Nagar
- Vidhata Nagar
- Sunder Pur
- Miran Sahib
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Jammu
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Ever since I had fistula surgery, I have been looking for a new plan to help me recover. That’s when I found Mantra Care, and it has given my life a new meaning.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Jammu, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Jammu starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Jammu also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jammu to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Jammu offers highly safe procedures.