Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Jamnagar
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Jamnagar
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Jamnagar, then you need to visit Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-class cancer hospital that offers the best possible care for patients with breast cancer. The hospital has a team of specialists who are experienced in treating this type of cancer. They will work together to provide you with the best possible care. Mantracare also has a state-of-the-art facility that offers innovative breast cancer treatments. The treatments available at Mantracare include chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. If you are comfortable with these treatments, then you can schedule them right away. If you are looking for the best possible treatment for your breast cancer, then you need to visit Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Jamnagar
|Lumpectomy in Jamnagar||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Jamnagar||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Jamnagar||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Jamnagar||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Jamnagar
MantraCare is one of Jamnagar’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jamnagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Oshwal Colony
- Khodiyar Colony
- Jam Khambhaliya Road
- Patel Colony
- Sadhana Colony
- Park Colony
- Mayur Nagar
- Summair Club Rd
- Gokul Nagar
- Patrakar Colony
- Army Cantonement
- Indira Marg
- Swaminarayan Nagar
- Shankar Tekri
- Green City
- Kamdar Colony
- Nand Dham Society
- Air force road
- Government Colony
- Raj Park
- Central Bank road
- Rameshwar Nagar
- Sena Nagar
- Nilkanth Nagar
- Kishan Park Society
- Ranjit Sagar Road
- Nani Matli
- Kaushal Nagar
- Saru Section Road
- Ajanta Society
- Sevak Dhuniya
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Jamnagar
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“MantraCare is an amazing company that offers Breast Cancer treatment in Jamnagar. I can say that their service is top notch. They were very knowledgeable and helped me understand my options. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone seeking Breast Cancer treatment. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Jamnagar include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Jamnagar starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Jamnagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jamnagar to check if you are covered.