C3R Surgery In Jamnagar
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a promising new treatment for dry eye syndrome (DES). It is a minimally-invasive surgery that uses riboflavin to help crosslink the corneal collagen.
There are several benefits to CCL surgery over other treatments for DES. First, it is minimally invasive, so it can be performed on many people without causing any major discomfort or long-term side effects. Second, CCL is often successful in restoring dry eye symptoms within a few weeks of the surgery. Third, CCL offers a long-term solution to DES; most people experience continued improvement in their symptoms after CCL surgery. Finally, CCL is cheap and easy to perform; it can be done on an outpatient basis with minimal recovery time.
While there are still some unanswered questions about the long-term safety and effectiveness of CCL surgery, these factors make it a very promising treatment option for people with DES. If you are interested in trying CCL surgery for your dry eye symptoms, consult with your doctor in Jamnagar to discuss your options and risks.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common treatment used to improve the appearance of the eye. In CCL, riboflavin (vitamin B2) is used to crosslink the corneal collagen. This results in a more durable and elastic cornea.
The treatment is performed as an outpatient procedure. First, the doctor will make an incision in the center of your eye. They will use a laser to break down the natural fibers in your cornea. Next, they will apply riboflavin to the surface of the damaged cornea. The vitamin will react with the oxygen in your air and create crosslinks between the collagen fibers.
Afterward, your doctor will cover the incision with a bandage and you can return home. Most people experience minimal pain and no residual effects from CCL. If you experience any discomfort or problems after surgery, please contact your doctor as soon as possible.
C3R Surgery Cost In Jamnagar
The cost of C3R surgery in Jamnagar can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Jamnagar varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Jamnagar
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Jamnagar, including MantraCare Jamnagar, Eye Clinic Jamnagar, Eye Center Jamnagar, and Eye Mantra Jamnagar. EyeMantra is one of Jamnagar’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Jamnagar are accessible from the following areas :
- Oshwal Colony
- Khodiyar Colony
- Jam Khambhaliya Road
- Patel Colony
- Sadhana Colony
- Park Colony
- Mayur Nagar
- Summair Club Rd
- Gokul Nagar
- Patrakar Colony
- Army Cantonement
- Indira Marg
- Swaminarayan Nagar
- Shankar Tekri
- Green City
- Kamdar Colony
- Nand Dham Society
- Air force road
- Government Colony
- Raj Park
- Central Bank road
- Rameshwar Nagar
- Sena Nagar
- Nilkanth Nagar
- Kishan Park Society
- Ranjit Sagar Road
- Nani Matli
- Kaushal Nagar
- Saru Section Road
- Ajanta Society
- Sevak Dhuniya
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Jamnagar
Happy Patients from Jamnagar after C3R Surgery
“I had been suffering from persistent dry eye for about six years and was told I would have to live with the discomfort. I decided to try something new on my next visit, and my doctor recommended a corneal collagen crosslinking surgery performed by MantraCare. It has been two months since the surgery and I could not be happier with the results.”
– Rishi (Jamnagar)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Jamnagar offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Jamnagar, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Jamnagar. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.