Advanced Fistula treatment in Jamnagar
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Jamnagar at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Jamnagar
There is a lot of information available about fistula surgery treatment in Jamnagar. The most important thing to remember is that the surgeon who performs the surgery will decide what is best for you. There are many different types of fistulas, and each requires a different treatment plan. Your surgeon will discuss the details of your case with you before surgery, so you know exactly what to expect.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Jamnagar
|Fistulotomy in Jamnagar
|20,000 – 1,00,000
|Fistula is cut open
|Fistulectomy in Jamnagar
|15,000 – 30,000
|Entire fistula is removed
|LIFT procedure in Jamnagar
|25,000 – 80,000
|Small Incision | Fistula is repaired
|Advancement flap procedure in Jamnagar
|30,000 – 50,000
|Flap is used to cover the fistula
|Seton techniques in Jamnagar
|25,000 – 35,000
|Thread is placed around the fistula
|Laser fistula surgery in Jamnagar
|40,000 – 55,000
|Laser is used to destroy fistula
|Endoscopic ablation in Jamnagar
|25,000 – 40,000
|Heat or other energy is used
|Fibrin glue in Jamnagar
|20,000 – 30,000
|Protein is injected into the fistula
|Bioprosthetic plug in Jamnagar
|15,000 – 35,000
|Plug is placed into the fistula
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Jamnagar
MantraCare is one of Jamnagar’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jamnagar are accessible from the following areas:
- Oshwal Colony
- Khodiyar Colony
- Jam Khambhaliya Road
- Patel Colony
- Sadhana Colony
- Park Colony
- Mayur Nagar
- Summair Club Rd
- Gokul Nagar
- Patrakar Colony
- Army Cantonement
- Indira Marg
- Swaminarayan Nagar
- Shankar Tekri
- Green City
- Kamdar Colony
- Nand Dham Society
- Air force road
- Government Colony
- Raj Park
- Central Bank road
- Rameshwar Nagar
- Sena Nagar
- Nilkanth Nagar
- Kishan Park Society
- Ranjit Sagar Road
- Nani Matli
- Kaushal Nagar
- Saru Section Road
- Ajanta Society
- Sevak Dhuniya
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Jamnagar
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was very worried about the cost of surgery for a fistula but with Mantra Care, I had access to the best surgeon in India who does the work for a fraction of the cost. My life has been completely changed and I am so thankful for their generosity.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Jamnagar, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Jamnagar starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Jamnagar also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jamnagar to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Jamnagar offers highly safe procedures.