Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Jamshedpur
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Jamshedpur
If you are struggling with obesity and would like to see a change in your life, bariatric treatment may be the answer for you. Bariatric treatment is a type of weight loss surgery that helps people lose a large amount of weight. It is a very effective way to lose weight and improve your health. There are many bariatric surgery options in Jamshedpur, and you can find the best one for you by talking to a doctor.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Jamshedpur
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Jamshedpur||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Jamshedpur||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Jamshedpur||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Jamshedpur
MantraCare is one of Jamshedpur’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jamshedpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Adarsh Nagar
- Telco Colony
- Naya Bazar
- Northern Town
- Azad Nagar
- Ram Nagar
- Namda Basti
- New Sitaramdera
- Birsa Nagar
- New Rani Kudar
- Bagbera Colony
- Sunder Nagar
- Zakir Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Jamshedpur
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“MantraCare has helped me lose weight and keep it off. I have been very happy with the results. The staff is knowledgeable and supportive, and they really care about helping their patients reach their goals. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone considering bariatric treatment in Jamshedpur.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Jamshedpur are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Jamshedpur which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Jamshedpur is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jamshedpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Jamshedpur offers highly safe procedures.