Advanced Fissure treatment in Jamshedpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Jamshedpur
Fissure surgery treatment in Jamshedpur is a popular option for people who have problems with their bowel. It is a surgery that takes out the problematic part of the intestine and replaces it with new, healthy tissue. It is a very effective way to treat many conditions, including constipation, diarrhea, and Crohn’s disease. There are several surgical options available, but the most popular is called endoscopic surgery. This procedure involves using a small camera to see into the intestinal tract.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Jamshedpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Jamshedpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Jamshedpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Jamshedpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Jamshedpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Jamshedpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Jamshedpur
MantraCare is one of Jamshedpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jamshedpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Adarsh Nagar
- Telco Colony
- Naya Bazar
- Northern Town
- Azad Nagar
- Ram Nagar
- Namda Basti
- New Sitaramdera
- Birsa Nagar
- New Rani Kudar
- Bagbera Colony
- Sunder Nagar
- Zakir Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Jamshedpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The doctor I met at Mantra Care told me that the pain would be gone in a few days when I came back and it really was! I was able to go home two days later, thanks to their caring staff.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Jamshedpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Jamshedpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Jamshedpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jamshedpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Jamshedpur offers highly safe procedures.