Advanced Phimosis treatment in Jamshedpur
Safest Laser phimosis and phimosis treatment in Jamshedpur at affordable cost.
FREE Phimosis Treatment Consultation
Get Phimosis Treatment Cost Estimate
Phimosis Treatment in Jamshedpur
Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be retracted fully. It can cause difficulty in urination, erectile dysfunction, and social embarrassment. If left untreated, phimosis can lead to serious health problems. There are several treatments available for phimosis in Jamshedpur. The most common treatment is circumcision, which is a surgery that removes the foreskin. However, circumcision is not always effective and can be painful. Another treatment option is phimosisectomy, which is a surgery that removes part of the foreskin but does not remove all of it. This option is less invasive than circumcision and may be more effective.
Why Phimosis treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Phimosis
Someone with phimosis may have the following symptoms:
- Redness or discoloration can be a symptom of an infection or irritation.
- Swelling, which may occur when the skin is infected or irritated.
- Painful or difficult urination (dysuria)
- Pain with erections or with sexual activity.
Phimosis Treatment Options
There are many ways to treat phimosis, but the best way to decide which treatment option is best for you is by consulting your doctor. Treatment options vary depending on how severe your condition is and what type of phimosis you have. The most common treatment options include:
- Non-surgical treatments: these can include topical corticosteroids, lubricants, and/or topical steroids.
- Surgical treatments: which can include circumcision.
- Medical treatments: which may include pain medications, antibiotics, and/or oral steroid pills.
- Laser surgery: which is a surgery where the foreskin is removed by using a laser to remove the foreskin.
Why to not delay Phimosis treatment?
- One of the most important is that men with severe or long-term cases of phimosis are at greater risk of developing penile cancer.
- Men with phimosis are also more likely to contract other STDs, such as herpes and genital warts.
- Erectile dysfunction is another common side effect of severe phimosis that can occur in men who continue to delay treatment.
- If you have phimosis and continue to delay treatment, you are also more likely to develop complications later in life. These can include infertility, curvature of the penis (Peyronie’s disease), and even gangrene.
Phimosis Treatment Cost in Jamshedpur
|Techniques||Cost (₹)||Duration||Resume Work|
|Open Circumcision in Jamshedpur||25,000 – 32,000||60 mins||After 3 days|
|Stapler Circumcision in Jamshedpur||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
|Laser Circumcision in Jamshedpur||25,000 – 30,000||15-30 mins||Next Day|
Phimosis Treatment Hospitals in Jamshedpur
MantraCare is one of Jamshedpur’s leading phimosis treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jamshedpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Adarsh Nagar
- Telco Colony
- Naya Bazar
- Northern Town
- Azad Nagar
- Ram Nagar
- Namda Basti
- New Sitaramdera
- Birsa Nagar
- New Rani Kudar
- Bagbera Colony
- Sunder Nagar
- Zakir Nagar
Top Phimosis Treatment Doctors in Jamshedpur
2000+ Successful Phimosis Treatment
“I am so thankful to Mantracare in Jamshedpur for their phimosis treatment. I had been struggling with this condition for years and it was really starting to affect my quality of life. The treatment they provided was very effective and completely changed my life for the better. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who is suffering from phimosis. Thank you“
– Rishi Sachdeva
Frequently Asked Question's
Phimosis is a condition that can cause pain and discomfort. In some cases, it can also lead to problems urinating or passing stool. It’s usually treated with circumcision or other procedures that remove the foreskin of the penis.
There are different types of phimosis treatment options available in Jamshedpur, which you can choose from depending on your condition. If you have a mild form of this condition, then topical creams or ointments may be recommended by your doctor. These are easy to apply and do not require any surgery. However, if the problem is severe, then a circumcision may be recommended as the best option for treatment.
The cost of phimosis treatment in Jamshedpur starts at Rs 25,000. Mantra Care Jamshedpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover phimosis treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jamshedpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare phimosis hospital in Jamshedpur offers highly safe procedures.