Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Jhansi
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Jhansi
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Jhansi, then Mantracare is the right place for you. We offer a wide range of treatments that are designed to help you beat cancer. Our team of specialists is skilled in treating all types of breast cancer, including stage I, II, and III. We also offer treatments for post-menopausal women and those who have had chemotherapy or radiation therapy. If you are interested in learning more about our services, or if you would like to book an appointment, we would be happy to speak with you.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Jhansi
|Lumpectomy in Jhansi||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Jhansi||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Jhansi||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Jhansi||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Jhansi
MantraCare is one of Jhansi’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jhansi are accessible from the following areas:
- Balaji Road
- KK Puri
- Kanpur Road
- Sahnibihar Colony
- Gwalior Road
- Civil Lines
- Prem Ganj
- Deen Dayal Nagar
- Gursarai road
- Sipri Bazar
- Awas Vikas Nagar
- Jhokan Bagh
- Master Colony
- Khajuraha Bujurg
- Siddheshwar Nagar
- Manik Chowk
- Shivpuri Road
- CP Mission Compound
- Pal Colony
- Maharana Pratap Nagar
- Karguan Gaon
- Datia Gate Area
- Pitambra Nagar
- Veerangna Nagar
- Jhansi Khas
- Shiv Parivar Colony
- Mau Ranipur
- Shivaji Nagar
- Bajrang Colony
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Jhansi
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I live in Jhansi and I am a suffering from Breast Cancer. I was introduced to MantraCare by my friend. I had undergone Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare and it was successful. I am very happy with the treatment and the doctors here. The staff is very supportive and friendly. I would recommend MantraCare to all those who are looking for Breast Cancer treatment“
– Megha Kaushik
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Jhansi include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Jhansi starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Jhansi also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jhansi to check if you are covered.