C3R Surgery In Jhansi
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a new technique that uses riboflavin to address corneal dystrophy. CCL is a non-surgical treatment that uses riboflavin to react with ozone in the eye to form Cross-Linking Diacrylate (CLD). CLD then bonds with the corneal collagen and strengthens the fibers. The procedure is simple, outpatient, and does not require anesthesia.
The main benefits of CCL include improvement in vision, decreased dependency on glasses or contact lenses, and reduced risk of future vision loss. There are few side effects associated with CCL and most patients can return to their regular activities immediately after the procedure.
If you are interested in undergoing CCL treatment in Jhansi, please speak with your doctor about your options.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of the eye. CCL uses a solution containing riboflavin and ultraviolet light to crosslink the collagen in the cornea. This can help improve the appearance of the eye by reducing wrinkles and improving the clarity of vision.
The patient usually wears special glasses during the procedure to protect their eyes from the light. The doctor will administer a numbing agent to the area before starting the CCL.
They will then place an ultra-violet light over the eye for a certain amount of time, which will cause the Riboflavin to crosslink the collagen in the cornea. This can result in a smoother surface, improved resolution, and reduced wrinkle formation.
C3R Surgery Cost In Jhansi
The cost of C3R surgery in Jhansi can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Jhansi varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Jhansi
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Jhansi, including MantraCare Jhansi, Eye Clinic Jhansi, Eye Center Jhansi, and Eye Mantra Jhansi. EyeMantra is one of Jhansi’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Jhansi are accessible from the following areas :
- Balaji Road
- KK Puri
- Kanpur Road
- Sahnibihar Colony
- Gwalior Road
- Civil Lines
- Prem Ganj
- Deen Dayal Nagar
- Gursarai road
- Sipri Bazar
- Awas Vikas Nagar
- Jhokan Bagh
- Master Colony
- Khajuraha Bujurg
- Siddheshwar Nagar
- Manik Chowk
- Shivpuri Road
- CP Mission Compound
- Pal Colony
- Maharana Pratap Nagar
- Karguan Gaon
- Datia Gate Area
- Pitambra Nagar
- Veerangna Nagar
- Jhansi Khas
- Shiv Parivar Colony
- Mau Ranipur
- Shivaji Nagar
- Bajrang Colony
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Jhansi
Happy Patients from Jhansi after C3R Surgery
“I have been wearing glasses since I was like 4 years old and they’ve always been a part of my life. I was excited to try out this new treatment that was going rounds on social media. I couldn’t put it off anymore, so when I found out my insurance paid for the procedure, I went ahead with it. The first few days after surgery were tough, but when I woke up the next day without my glasses, it felt amazing – finally getting to see things clearly! I
– Rishi (Jhansi)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Jhansi offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Jhansi, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Jhansi. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.