Advanced Fistula treatment in Jhansi
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Jhansi at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Jhansi
If you are living with a fistula and are looking for a treatment option, Jhansi is the perfect place for you. There are many qualified surgeons in the city who can help you get the best possible outcome. The surgeries that they perform are very effective and often result in a quick recovery. If you are interested in finding out more about fistula surgery treatment in Jhansi, please contact us today.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Jhansi
|Fistulotomy in Jhansi||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Jhansi||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Jhansi||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Jhansi||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Jhansi||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Jhansi||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Jhansi||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Jhansi||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Jhansi||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Jhansi
MantraCare is one of Jhansi’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Jhansi are accessible from the following areas:
- Balaji Road
- KK Puri
- Kanpur Road
- Sahnibihar Colony
- Gwalior Road
- Civil Lines
- Prem Ganj
- Deen Dayal Nagar
- Gursarai road
- Sipri Bazar
- Awas Vikas Nagar
- Jhokan Bagh
- Master Colony
- Khajuraha Bujurg
- Siddheshwar Nagar
- Manik Chowk
- Shivpuri Road
- CP Mission Compound
- Pal Colony
- Maharana Pratap Nagar
- Karguan Gaon
- Datia Gate Area
- Pitambra Nagar
- Veerangna Nagar
- Jhansi Khas
- Shiv Parivar Colony
- Mau Ranipur
- Shivaji Nagar
- Bajrang Colony
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Jhansi
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I had surgery just a couple of years ago and things have improved in a big way. I’m happy to say that Mantra Care is giving me the support that my journey can’t get any better than it’s been.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Jhansi, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Jhansi starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Jhansi also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Jhansi to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Jhansi offers highly safe procedures.